PLEASE READ THIS ALL before scheduling… if you don’t you will miss something!
THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS! PLEASE READ THIS ALL, AND UNDERSTAND:
DO NOT REGISTER OR JOIN THIS CALL UNLESS YOU HAVE 1) CLICKED HERE (it’s “The Welcome Appointment Page”), 2) READ THAT ENTIRE PAGE, 3) WATCHED THE VIDEO NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, AND 4) SENT ME THE 3 ANSWERS TO THE 3 QUESTIONS I HAVE, 5) COMPLETED THE VIDEOS AND STUDY GUIDES FOR EACH OF STEPS 1, 2, & 3, BY LOGGING IN TO https://my.aspiresystem.co, CLICKING “Start Up”!
Join this meeting ONLY IF you have read the below-referenced rules in entirety:
RULES FOR THIS CALL, REQUIRED READING:
1) Understand this first appointment is a GROUP CALL, and you are E-MAILED details on HOW to access the call after you register for this appointment. IMPORTANT you understand you MUST use the info in that email to access this call! THE CALL IS NOT ON SKYPE Unless I let you know in Advance that is going to be On Skype.
Regarding the email you are sent upon registering: There is a link to click on to join the call. But, ALSO have the telephone # and meeting ID handy so you can call in by phone should you have any technical difficulties joining the call! I MUST be able to hear you, as this is an interactive group call! The call is 20 to 25 minutes, depending upon the # of people on the call and you must be on the call beginning to end.
2) You have watched the videos in each step. It is NOT acceptable to just read the pages, you must watch the videos in each step. Keep in mind, sometimes there are 2 videos, example: Video at the top of Step 1, and a short 11 minute video near bottom of Step 1.
3) You should also have completed, at minimum, the study guide for each step. If you missed them, scroll down past the video at the top-of-page, and off to the right-hand side you will see 3 pdf downloads. One of those is the Study Guide.
4) Please have notes handy and be in a quiet place. We will have multiple people on the call most times, and one person having a lot of back ground noise can ruin the call for everyone.
5) After registering check your email for the appointment link you MUST CLICK to join the live call (or use the telephone # and enter the meeting ID), add an alert or alarm to your phone or calendar so you will remind yourself and not miss the call!
- Please be 5 minutes EARLY!! for ALL appointments to test the “Zoom app” we use for this group call, just to make sure you can make it into the call! If you arrive more than a minute or two late, you WILL be removed from the call out of respect for others who arrived on time and so I don’t have to repeat myself. If this happens, do not take offense, just do better, and register for the next appointment while being on time/early.
Here is the link to Book Step 3 Appointment:
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!
PLEASE CHECK EMAIL FOR DETAILS
IMMEDIATELY AFTER REGISTERING!!
I DO NOT WORK SUNDAYS.